Tuesday, November 24, 2009

blast from the past.

For the past few weeks, I've been organizing the family photos. We had envelopes upon envelopes of developed film dating back to around 1996. Yeah, that's thirteen years worth of photos.

During the organizational process - sorting out doubles, numbering the envelopes, and putting everything in albums - I decided to snap pictures of some of my favorites. My original purpose was to put them on Facebook to thoroughly embarrass share them with my family, but then I realized I could also give you guys a peek into my past.


My older cousins, my brother, and me, being a distraction.


Classy, I know.


Christmas photo! I'm retroactively pinching my OWN cheeks.


Proof that I did, in fact, play sports at some point in my life.


Go, go power rangers! You mighty morphin' power rangerrrrrrrrrs! In case you were wondering, this was the year that EVERYONE was a power ranger.


There's nothing like an eighth grade dance photo to scream LIFE AS A PRE-TEEN WAS TOTALLY AWKWARD.

~~

Super Serious, Day 6 - Monday.

Sleep: Went to bed at 4am, woke up at 3pm (hooboy, that's no bueno) = 11 hours.

No breakfast, no lunch - I went to work as soon as I got up.
Dinner (9:30pm) - Pasta with sauce
Snacks - 2 scoops pumpkin ice cream; salad with shrimp, shredded cheese, croutons & Caesar dressing; 2 blueberry waffles

Vitamins: none
Exercise: none
Drinks: 2 glasses of water

Notes: Eep, I was really bad. No real meals, no exercise, and not-so-healthy food. Hopefully I'll make up for it for the next two days. I'm probably going to do a "cleansing" diet, by which I mean I'll try drinking only water and tea, eating only "good" foods as much as possible, and completely avoiding the "bad" foods. I guess that means the pumpkin ice cream in the freezer is going to go untouched. Sad face.