Thursday, January 15, 2009

you don't even really need to read this.

Does somebody want to tell me why, even at six and seven in the morning, Food Network still has infomercials on, and not quality shows with my favorites? I'm disappointed.

My body is currently rebelling against me because, um, I like to eat crap food all day long. But here's the problem - my digestive health has gotten progressively worse over the past year, something I ignored using what most would refer to as this weird thing called "denial." Who knew? Anyway, it seems that just eating better and drinking more fluids isn't helping. What does this mean? There's probably a doctor's visit in my future. My reaction to that? Well, let's just say I'm trying my hardest to not throw a tantrum.

I was afraid this was going to happen, for many reasons. The main two are these: one, this means there could be something Seriously Wrong; two, I'll probably have to undergo some Very Unpleasant Tests. BLAH. Of course, these two things are a result of my tendency to worry about everything and assume the worst, but it isn't looking super great. And yeah, I know it's worth it to get it checked out and get treatment if there's a problem, but... I don't wanna! See? The tantrum, it's trying to come out.

The annoying part of it all is that I feel fine most of the time, it's just when I have to use the bathroom that I feel absolutely awful. Plus, my mom has similar problems and, after she was put through the battery of tests to rule everything out, basically they just said to incorporate more fiber into her diet and drink more liquids. Honestly? I don't feel like going through all that to have it be the same thing she's got.

And now that I've basically shared way more information than I'm sure you ever wanted to read... um... it's snowing! Again! Right, that's not exciting, now is it?

[Also? Just checked Food Network.. stupid infomercial for the Cricut! Which I won't allow myself to watch because I want it so bad, but I can't afford it.]

No comments: