Sunday, March 30, 2008

gross

And now, another entry brought to you by my amazing procrastination skills.

Today I woke up at 8:30am. Unfortunately, that didn't equate to my productivity going up. I had to work Accepted Students Day (self-explanatory) until 11:30, then I ate lunch, felt ill, and took a death nap for two and a half hours. That puts me at 4pm. I took my dear sweet time getting started on studying, and was only able to finish half a chapter before it was time for dinner. I'm awesome.

I'm having a terrible stomach day. Maybe eating that super-greasy pizza and fries as my first meal of the day on an empty stomach wasn't such a good idea. In the legendary words of Katie and Melissa: gonna vom.

*

Despite getting a slow start on studying, I feel like I'm doing alright. (Of course, I haven't actually worked any problems yet, which will prove whether or not I have any idea what I'm doing.) Having only two chapters on this test definitely lowers the stress level, because as much as the chapters are chock full o' information, it's two main ideas instead of three or four. I have more of a problem remembering three or four main ideas than I do remembering a ton of specifics for two.

Here's hoping I don't have false confidence about all this. Because I really, really, really (really?) can't afford to do badly on this test.

*

I really underestimated the paper-thin-ness of the walls in this house. When the house is completely silent, you can pretty much hear anybody say anything.

No comments: