Friday, July 25, 2014

Vision board magic.

For the past few months, my cousin Lyndsay and I kept promising each other that we would sit down and make vision boards together. I had been hooked in the idea for a while; she learned about it after a spa retreat last summer.

Last night, we FINALLY sat down with my mom, some sangria, and a crazy collection of magazines and got to work.

As most impromptu girls nights are, this was an escape from the stresses of life and an instant mood lifter. Work has been insanely busy and I was running dangerously close to empty in the emotional/spiritual sense. This was very necessary, and to top it off, I'm in love with the board I created.

Working (and chatting).

Finished product!

Favorite quote.

Favorite image (yes, that's T-Swift but it was included because of the pink sparkly dress).

If you've never made a vision board, I highly recommend it. Just flip through some magazines and tear out what speaks to you, even if it doesn't make sense. You can always toss some out, but I found that somehow everything gelled together effortlessly - it took two hours to find the images and only about two minutes to lay them all out.

Happy Friday!