Monday, March 18, 2013

Life Update.

Stepping away from this blog was never in my plans, but life is busy, friends.

Since my last post, a lot has been going on. Right around Christmastime, I got a boatload of work to do for my second (part-time, contracting) job, which is why I dropped off the map again. My evenings were spent either working on that or procrastinating in other productive ways - I couldn't really justify spending my "not working" time on blogging.

January was a busy month, February was quiet and went fast, and here we are, midway through March. Some highlights?

Christmas Festivities

 

Holiday Trips to NYC


New Year's Eve
 


Celebrating My Two-Year Anniversary with Erik in Atlantic City
 

My Birthday


Surprise 50th Birthday Party for my Aunt


Valentine's Day

Birthday/Police Academy Graduation Party for Nat's Husband 


That's quite a lot, actually. I forgot so much had happened since I last blogged! Also included in this was going back to dance class, celebrating Cortney's birthday with karaoke, and going to another Rangers game last weekend. This past week I've been sick with a horrible cold, so this past weekend was spent in bed trying to recuperate. It bums me out that I missed out on fun St. Patrick's Day festivities, but I needed to get better.

And, in one last piece of exciting, awesome, must-tell-you news... I signed up for Bloggers in Sin City! I am super nervous (I've never flown! New people!) but also completely excited (meeting my internet friends! VEGAS!). I decided it was time to start facing my fears and living life to the fullest, and since this is the last year, I just couldn't pass it up.

I've been bitten by the blogging bug, so expect lots more from me really soon!