Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April's Moments.

1 - Visiting Mark and hearing all about his new girlfriend.
2 - Bonding with my brother as we cleaned out his closet.
3 - Finding a cookies-and-cream chocolate bunny for Erik for Easter.
4 - Phone interview; dinner with my grandparents and aunt (whom I was visiting).
5 - Seeing the downstairs bathroom all finished; sleepover with Erik.
6 - Sun-dried tomato bagel with cream cheese, yum!
7 - Buying myself tulips because I wanted flowers in my room


8 - Easter!
9 - Getting the job I interviewed for!!
10 - Home-cooked dinner with my aunt, uncle, and cousin.
11 - Panera date with Danielle.
12 - Waking up with Erik.
13 - Relaxing all day; reading outside; taking a soothing bath.
14 - Melissa's bridal shower and Natalie's bachelorette party (and I survived it without being anxious/sick)!


15 - Sleeping in and lounging alllllll day.
16 - Finding out my hair appointment for the wedding is at 10:30 and not 8:30.
17 - Reading outside all day; cuddling with Erik.
18 - Finishing Nat's scrapbook.
19 - Outing with Erik's cousins.
20 - Rehearsal dinner for Natalie's wedding!

Erik photobombing our Lady Lumps photo out of sheer jealousy.

21 - THE WEDDING, obviously.
22 - Hanging out with Erik and sleeping in.
23 - First day of work went pretty well.
24 - Getting the hang of my work.
25 - Not feeling completely exhausted after work.
26 - Panera for dinner! Chicken soup and chicken caesar sandwich... so good.
27 - Dinner date with Erik.
28 - Spending all day with Erik; poker night; Rangers win!
29 - Sleeping in (with Erik... do you see a pattern? He's on this list a whole lot...)
30 - Not feeling overwhelmed at work.