Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ten on Tuesday [Vol. 57].

1. What TV commercial do you think is the most annoying?
Nothing really comes to mind. However, if there's one I don't like that gets played incessantly, that is annoying.

2. What is the weirdest gift you have ever received?
My cousin gave me a hanging light fixture meant for a dorm room... but only gave me the shade part, not the actual fixture where the bulb goes. I think she just regifted and forgot the other part... I dunno, it was weird.

3. What is a song you thought you knew the words and then later found out you were wrong?
Most recently, a few words from Michael Buble's That's All and Drake's Proud of You.

4. What are you most looking forward to this month?
Catching up with friends. While I've seen Danielle, Natalie, and Melissa a lot this month for wedding-related things, I haven't seen Katie, Ash, Cort or my cousin Lynds in a while.

5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Explain.
We don't have a lot of kitchen appliances, but I'll always love our KitchenAid stand mixer. I mean, I love baking, so I spend a lot of quality time with it. I can't wait to get one of my own.

6. If you could have a gift card to anywhere right now, where would you choose? Why?
Sephora. I want pretty new nail polish and beauty stuff!

7. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Black olives. Mushrooms. Extra cheese. Penne vodka. (Not all together, though.)

8. Name something you’re thankful for aside from obvious answers (i.e. family, job, faith, etc.).
I am thankful for hot running water so I can take relaxing baths and showers.

9. What was your least favorite rule growing up?
Having to go to bed at a certain time. I mean, I understand why, but I always stayed up and read by my nightlight or hung out with my brother.

10. If you could train your pet to do one thing, what would it be? Example, “Weego” from the Bud Light commercial:
Basically the same thing, except instead of beer, it would be snacks/drinks when I was too lazy to get up.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by the wonderful Chelsea of Roots and Rings.