Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ten on Tuesday [Vol. 55].

1. How do you feel about April Fool’s Day?
Apathetic. I always want to have a great prank lined up, but can never think of anything. But, I do find internet "pranks" amusing, like when Google and other websites come up with something silly or bloggers fake-out their readers.

2. Do you like birds?
They're okay.

3. How often do you wear your hair in a ponytail?
Not that often. Most of the time it's down, and if I put it up, I do a messy bun instead of a ponytail.

4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Well personally, I've never had it happen and don't think I could love someone at first sight, but I wouldn't exclude it as a possibility for other people.

5. What is your favorite appetizer?
Specifically, green bean fries at Friday's. In general, nachos or loaded fries... anything smothered in cheese.

6. What is your favorite brand of heels?
I don't really buy brand-specific clothes or accessories.

7. Are you a picky eater?
Somewhat. Like, to outsiders or even my friends, I wouldn't be classified as picky. But according to my family, I am.

8. Is there a TV show you like that nobody ever talks about?
I love Up All Night (though I have a ton of catching up to do) and I feel like nobody ever mentioned that. I also LOVED Free Agents, which was on after Up All Night, but it got cancelled pretty swiftly.

9. Do you prefer hot tea or cold tea?
Hot.

10. Gayle or Peeta? (If you don’t know how to answer, read The Hunger Games.)
Team Peeta, 100%.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by the wonderful Chelsea of Roots and Rings.