Monday, April 2, 2012

March's Moments.


1 - Finally seeing Erik after a long few weeks
2 - Playing poker with Erik and my family
3 - Warm weather and open windows
4 - Waffle fries and cheese with dinner
5 - Crafting with Lynds!
6 - Chips and cheese, my fave
7 - Applying to my dream job
8 - 72-degree weather
9 - Finding a perfect nail polish color to match my bridesmaid dress
10 - Spending the whole day with Erik
11 - More crafting with Lynds, including a late-night McDonald's run
12 - Making a lot of progress on the bathroom
13 - French toast-flavored waffles
14 - Catching up on New Girl
15 - Chocolate cupcakes
16 - Baking cupcakes for my brother's birthday and the St. Patty's Day party
17 - St. Patty's Day party and some entertaining drunken conversations
18 - Corned beef, YUM
19 - Finding clips for my shoes
20 - Sick cuddles with Erik
21 - Watching cartoons in bed
22 - Picking floor tile and paint colors
23 - Dinner out and another poker night with Erik
24 - Hanging out at Champps with Bobby and Kim
25 - Breakfast in bed
26 - Being productive by exercising and running errands
27 - Loving all the paint color choices for the BR (which is rare, since my mom and I have differing tastes)
28 - Quiznos after a successful shopping trip
29 - Finishing errands!
30 - Sent out lots of job applications
31 - Painted the bathroom (almost done!)