Friday, March 2, 2012

February's Moments.


1 - Taking a really relaxing bath.
2 - Working out and not feeling exhausted by the end of it.
3 - I wasn't feeling well, so instead of hanging out at Erik's with our friends (like we'd planned), he came over.
4 - Playing 500 Rummy with my family and Erik.
5 - GIANTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!
6 - A successful shopping trip and a delicious sandwich from Subway.
7 - Applying to more jobs!
8 - Details for the bridal shower coming together.
9 - Cherry Garcia Fro-Yo, a healthier choice to fulfill my ice cream craving.
10 - Baking day! I made a cheesecake for our Faux Valentine's Day.
11 - Faux Valentine's Day with Erik -- a movie date, making dinner together, drinking lots of wine, and having so heart-to-heart conversations.
12 - Cuddling all morning.
13 - The holiday kitchen towels for the bridal shower gift came in!
14 - Had a really great workout.
15 - Discount candy at all the stores, yum.
16 - Baked cake pops for the shower! So fun.
17 - Setting up for the shower and getting really excited about it.
18 - Natalie's bridal shower!!
19 - Visiting my grandparents for my mom's birthday.
20 - Baking cookies for my mom's birthday gift.
21 - Getting Dunkin Donuts and other sugary treats to 'celebrate' the last day before Lent starts.
22 - Super productive day at work.
23 - Bubble bath!
24 - Cuddling with Erik.
25 - Hanging out with Ash and Cort.
26 - Oscars viewing party!
27 - My Blog Valentine package arrived!
28 - Chicken noodle soup for dinner that totally hit the spot.
29 - Crossing a bunch of stuff off of my to-do list.