Monday, March 5, 2012

Classic Movies.

On my 30 Before 30 list, one of my goals is to watch 20 classic movies.

See, I'm one of those people who hasn't seen any movie that's considered a classic. I only saw Forrest Gump and Shawshank Redemption in the past five years. I haven't seen When Harry Met Sally, any of the Godfather movies, or probably any other movie you can think of. Most of the movies I've watched over the years have been comedies, romantic comedies, or kids movies.

So I need your help. In the comments, leave as many suggestions as you like for movies to add to my list. I'm looking for those that are assumed to have been watched by everyone, the ones that you are shocked to hear someone hasn't seen. I'm 'that girl' through and through; I'm used to the surprised faces by now.

Also, to make it fun, share your favorite movie(s) with me, too!