Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ten on Tuesday [Vol. 50].

1. How do you feel about Groundhog’s Day?
Indifferent.

2. What color are your fingernails right now? (Bonus points if you include a picture.)
SO glad you asked, because I just painted them while watching the Super Bowl. They're hot pink (more like Barbie pink) with pink-and-silver glitter. At first they were a bit much, but now that I'm used to them, I love it.


3. Do you like riddles?
Yup! Especially brain twister-type riddles, like the ones that really make you think.

4. When you were 10, how old did you think “old” was? At your current age, how old do you think “old” is?

I always remember listening to the news, hearing "an 18-year-old man" or "a 19-year-old woman" in reports and thinking how old it sounded. Now, I would say... 70 seems "old" to me.

5. Do you wish on stars?
No. I'm sure if I saw a shooting star I would, but I don't generally look out the window and wish on random stars.

6. Do you recycle?
I try to, especially at home. But I'm guilty of being lazier in public, especially if I can't locate a recycle bin.

7. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a cook are you?
Uh, 6? I don't cook that often, so I don't have a lot to base that on. Usually I'm just okay, other times I fail epically. I'm a much better baker.

8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home?
Nope. The only time I colored my hair is when I did at-home highlights in junior year of high school. It wasn't terrible, but I wouldn't do it again.

9. One a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your manners?
I'd give myself a 8. I don't think I'm perfect, but I'm pretty polite. My only downfall is that I'm not the greatest at conversation.

10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted?
Erik, Clancy, Natalie, Lyndsay and Tom. But that's because those are some of the only people I text, plus Ashley.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by the wonderful Chelsea of Roots and Rings.