Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wine and Love [Vol. 16].

 hosted by Nora!

Filling my wine glass...
  • Disorganization.
  • This is gonna sound gross, but I have this bad habit where I pick at my face (like at blackheads, not just randomly all over). I have a bunch of marks all over my chin that won't heal because I feel compelled to pick at them. Apparently this is where all the energy that I used to waste on biting my nails has gone.
  • Thanks to a letter from the DMV, I realized I need to renew my license soon. There's actually a nice-ish location near me that usually isn't swamped, but I hate tedious errands like this one.
Filling my heart...
  • Only three more major dental appointments left! I've already been in three times and decided to ask how many were left. Only one more for regular fillings and then two for crowns (and I guess two mini-appointments to get the actual crowns put on). I'm so excited to be done.
  • I applied for more jobs! Not amazing ones, but jobs nonetheless.
  • Successful shopping trips.
  • It's almost the weekend, which means celebrating Valentine's Day with Erik. I can't wait.
  • I made Erik the cheesiest gift for Valentine's Day. Every time I look at it I get really giddy. Thank goodness I'm past the phase in our relationship where I care whether or not he thinks it's lame.