Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday [Vol. 42].

1. What’s your favorite television show for each day of the week?
Monday would have to be Castle, although I'm a bit behind. Tuesday is Glee, obviously. Wednesday is Modern Family. I don't watch anything in particular on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Sunday is a tie between Once Upon a Time and Family Guy.

2. How many times do you wear your jeans before you wash them?
I don't really keep track. I only have one pair of jeans that I wear (I have others but they're either too loose or too tight), but I don't wear them daily. Probably about five or six times I guess, unless they get really dirty.

3. What is your favorite pasta shape?
I really love angel hair or traditional spaghetti. As for non-twirly pasta, I think rotini is my favorite.

4. Do you read newspapers?
Nope.

5. Do you sleep in socks?
Sometimes, but they have to be knee socks. My regular socks only come up to my ankles, so they fall off easily overnight.

6. Favorite genre of movies?
Romantic comedies.

7. How do you feel about wrestling?
I'm assuming this means 'professional' wrestling, like on TV? If so, I find that thoroughly amusing - my brother used to watch when he was a pre-teen, so I used to be really in-the-know about wrestlers. I'm mostly apathetic these days. As for wrestling as a legit sport, I'm also pretty apathetic.

8. Should men pluck their eyebrows?
Only if they're really, really bad. I'm not saying they have to groom them to perfection, but if there are certain spots that are out of control, tame it just a bit.

9. Do you have dimples?
Yes, and everyone loves them. My best friend Natalie calls them angel kisses. I like them now, but when I was younger they looked huge and weird (to me) on my skinny little-kid face.

10. Do you like to camp?
I can't accurately say yes or no since I've never been camping, but I don't think I'd like it. I'd be okay with a pseudo-camping situation, like in a cabin or a camper where there's a bathroom and a real bed. Even then, though, I would want to be close to 'civilization' - the idea of being far out in nature (meaning an hour's drive or further from a town/commercial area) would freak me out because isolation gives me anxiety.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by the wonderful Chelsea of Roots and Rings.