Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Thankful For...

Dishing about family drama, wine nights, and the Ke$ha concert with Lynds. Late nights, cooking dinner together, complaining about our parents, and the great wheelbarrow debacle with my brother.

Being asked to be a bridesmaid in my two best friends’ weddings. All of the wedding preparations for Danielle’s big day, then watching her marry her husband and seeing how happy they were. Being full-to-the-brim with love for my friends and the love that they’ve found. Bonding over pints of Chinese food, homemade Oreo cupcakes, games of Just Dance, take-out dinners from Chili’s, and unseasonal blizzards. Meeting dancers and being as excited as if they were celebrities.

The evolution of my relationship with Erik, from the adorably awkward and nervous beginning stages to the comfortable, amazing place we’re at now. Meeting his friends and loving all of them. Bringing him into my family and watching him get along with everyone. The opportunity to see him several times a week, including once-a-week sleepovers. How wonderful it feels to have his arms wrapped around me. His ability to make me smile and laugh even when I don’t want to.

VEDA. BEDS. #SummerofHarry. #twookclub. All of the new friends I made this year from all of those. Everyone who reads and comments on this blog. All my Twitter friends.

Letting go of some stress and anxiety. Being more relaxed and not thinking so much. Growing my nails out. Working more hours at my part-time job.

Feeling like my life is settling into place a bit more every day.

Happy Thanksgiving!