Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday [Vol. 39].

1. How do you take your coffee?
Light and sweet! Sometimes I can go a little less than that, but if it's too close to black, then yuck.

2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
Soft, always. I like most cookies soft, actually.

3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
Nope. I rarely wear regular belts (that keep pants up) - I only wear fashion belts on occasion.

4. What is your favorite color combination?
Hot pink and navy blue. (Those will likely be my wedding colors ... yes, I'm that girl who's already decided.)

5. Do you like sour candy?

Not super sour, like those sprays/liquids they have that are like, crazy-puckery-sour. But sour gummy worms and things of that nature, I love.

6. How often do you do laundry?
Whenever I run out of clean underwear. Sexy, right?

7. Did you ever wear braces?
Yes! From eighth grade (right in time for picture day) until the summer after sophomore year of high school. I also had headgear, but I only had to wear it at night. Still, it was embarrassing.

8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
Sometimes. Once I get past a certain number... not so much.

9. What is your favorite form of social media?
Facebook, I think. I know a lot of people are annoyed by it or think it's a major time suck, but I'm someone who enjoys keeping up with what people are doing. I'm (usually) not at a stalker level, but seeing pictures and stuff like that is interesting to me.

10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
Not really a fan, actually. I thought I was apathetic, but now that I think about it... yeah, not a fan.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by the wonderful Chelsea of Roots and Rings.