Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wine and Love [Vol. 9].

 hosted by Nora!

Filling my wine glass...
  • A couple rough days health-wise after the wedding. Like I mentioned, I had underlying anxiety and once everything was over, my body was done. I'd hoped to get my health in line for that exact reason because I'm tired of having to have "recovery days" after big events, but I didn't get it under control in time.
  • It was really hot yesterday. No hotter than it's been all summer, but since we'd started to settle into autumn temperatures, yesterday's hot and humid weather wasn't fun.
Filling my heart...
  • Playing Mario Party with E, even though I lost big time.
  • Fall television! E and I watched Up All Night (we loved it) and I can't wait for the rest of the premieres, especially Glee, The New Girl, Modern Family, Castle, and maybe even some Dancing with the Stars, if I can put up with it.
  • I got a pumpkin spice frappuccino on Saturday and it was glorious.
  • Making cheesecake for the first time and having it be a big success! I was worried the consistency and/or flavor would be off, but it tastes just like we bought it from a bakery. (Recipe here, from Bakerella!)