Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ten on Tuesday [Vol. 38].

1. What is your dream vacation?
Somewhere tropical, on a beach, where I can just completely relax.

2. What has been your favorite trip so far in your life?
I haven't been to many places, and actually, all of my shore weekends in New Jersey are my favorites. They are always relaxing and so much fun because I spend them with family.

3. If you and one of your best friends could go anywhere in the world for one week, where would it be and why?
Disney World. All of my friends love Disney, so any of them would be more than happy to take the journey with me. Depending on who it was, we might also stop by the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It would be fabulous.

4. Have you ever booked a trip using an online deal? How did it go?
No, because I don't really travel.

5. What’s your favorite thing to do while you’re on vacation?
Relax. And eat, though nowadays that's not as fun with my stomach troubles. I'm not one of those people who likes to do adventurous things on vacation -- I wouldn't be opposed to it necessarily, but it's not something I'm clamoring to do.

6. Have you ever missed an opportunity to take a trip that you regret?
Yes. Last year, my dance BFF Ash went to Disney World for her 25th birthday celebration and I didn't go. I was going through a lot and my anxiety was in a place where I wouldn't have had fun. I wish my circumstances had been different so I could've gone.

7. You travel far away from home and get stranded with no way to buy anything, what’s the one thing you can’t live without?
First of all, that's my worst nightmare. Second of all, I can't even think of a proper response because the idea of this happening freaks me out too much. I guess my iPod (and a charger, I don't care if that's cheating since it's two things) because music would calm me down. Of course, I don't know how that would help me, but at least I would be panicking less.

8. What’s one of your favorite traveling memories?
Playing Old Maid with my best friends from high school on our class trips to Philadelphia and the Poconos.

9. All included resort or backpacking? Why?
All included resort, hands down. See above about wanting to relax on my vacation.

10. Are you more of a lie on the beach kind of person on vacation, or do you prefer to see the sights?
Mostly a beach girl. Again, I'm not completely opposed to seeing sights, but I get bored easily so lounging is the preferable option.



These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by the wonderful Chelsea of Roots and Rings.