Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ten on Tuesday [Vol. 37].

WOULD YOU RATHER:

1. eat chocolate covered grasshoppers or this freaky squid thing?
OH MY GOD. Chocolate covered grasshoppers, for sure. That squid is SCARY. I'm going to have nightmares.

2. never see another movie or never watch TV again?
No more movies. I love TV too much to give it up, plus, I don't watch too many movies to begin with.

3. be a superhero with a lame power or a supervillain with an awesome power?
Superhero with a lame power. You never know, the lame power could come in unexpectedly handy.

4. eat only salty snacks for the rest of you life, or only sweet snacks?
This is a difficult question because I love both. I think I'd have to go with sweets.

5. never read another book or never hear another song?
Never read another book. Sorry, but I love my music way too much to give it up.

6. be a whale carcass remover or a sewer inspector?
There is no way in hell that I'm voluntarily diving into a pool of excrement, so whale carcass remover it is.

7. have no electricity or no running water?
No running water. In my mind, it's more of a necessity... I could get along okay without electricity, but without water I would not be okay.

8. be a dog or a cat?

Cat! Definitely.

9. always be hot or always be cold?

Always be cold. I hate being hot.

10. be forced to watch all 3 High School Musicals on an endless loop, or the Twilight movies?

High School Musical, since I already enjoy them. I know that I'd likely change my mind after watching them over and over, but I imagine I would go insane faster on the Twilight movies.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by the wonderful Chelsea of Roots and Rings.