Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Photos.

As I mentioned on Sunday, I'm challenging myself to blog every day in September (BEDS). I'm following this list of prompts for when I find myself in need of a topic; today is one of those days.

Day 07 → A photo that makes you happy

I'm cheating and doing two:

 My best friends.
The only trip we ever took, just the three of us. We went to the shore and hit up the beach, of course. I found a patch of super-flat sand and suggested we make footprints, but then someone suggested handprints and they turned out much better. They are the best friends I never had growing up; to come across both of them at the same time (spring semester of sophomore year of college) and develop this long-lasting friendship with them is truly incredible.

The night it all began with E.
This was after he cornered me to talk to me and get my number. I felt so incredibly awkward in this picture because we were trying to pretend we hadn't just had a private, flirty, twenty-minute conversation in the middle of the party. He randomly sat down next to me and I remember having butterflies rocketing around my stomach. Looking at this picture reminds me of that feelings and makes me see how far we've come, and I can't stop a big silly grin from crossing my face.