Wednesday, July 27, 2011

feed me!

Okay, so last week when I got my grown-up blog address, I said you didn't have to do anything.

I fibbed.

This is proof of how extremely disorganized I can be sometimes, considering this is the second post about me switching URLs. You can tell that I didn't plan this out at all - I bought my domain last week after going back and forth about it and figured, well, that's all there is to it! Because clearly, I don't know what I'm doing.

Anyway, the point is that I realized that my post from yesterday didn't show up in Google Reader until midnight even though it posted here at 5am. Which means I needed to update the feed, which also means all of you lovely people who use a reader need to update your feeds as well.

So if you would, please click the link below so you don't miss anything!

http://feeds.feedburner.com/findingherbalance/rss

Thank you kindly and happy hump day!