Thursday, June 16, 2011

wine and love [vol. 4].


{hosted by Nora!}

Fill up the wine glass...

  • I'm sick... again. This time it's a ridiculous cough that came out of nowhere. It started with my voice randomly feeling and sounding strained, and I now have a sore throat from all the coughing. My doctor told me it was bad allergies, but I think it's that plus a cold. Still, I'm glad it's not something worse.
  • I've been to two locations of the same store looking for something specific, but have yet to find it. Luckily there's a third option, so fingers crossed I find what I'm looking for!
  • This entire week has felt one day ahead. On Monday, I thought it was Tuesday. Yesterday, I thought it was Thursday. It's not fun.
Fill up my heart...
  • Planning surprises in the form of semi-unexpected gifts (#vague)
  • Creamy Strawberry Halls Breezers, which I use instead of real cough drops because I'm a sissy and think regular ones taste nasty
  • Having a very successful shopping trip with Natalie
  • There was a short period of time on Friday when Natalie was still at my house after shopping and E arrived for date night. Sitting at the kitchen table, the three of us shared some friendly banter (along with my mom) and it was just a reminder that dating my best friend's brother can be kind of awesome.
  • A yummy Panera dinner date with E
  • Listening to Adele's latest album on repeat (I am always so late to the party, I know). My favorite song? Set Fire to the Rain.
  • Finally getting my first cupcake from Crumbs. I went with Red Velvet and it was delicious.