Thursday, June 9, 2011

wine and love [vol. 3].


{hosted by Nora!}

Filling my wine glass...
  • Unbearable heat. Listen, I wanted summer, but not the part where it feels like one hundred degrees.
  • I've procrastinated on writing out and working on my health plan. It really needs to start happening because I now have exactly three months until BFF Wedding #1 (yikes, that's so soon), and I need to have healthy habits by then.
  • Getting stuck in traffic on the drive to E's. It was my own fault, but it sucked, as traffic always does.
Filling my heart...
  • A (semi) spur-of-the-moment trip to see E when we both decided waiting until the weekend to see each other was way too long. Getting another chance to see him was good on its own, but then we actually had a nice date night, which made it an even better decision.
  • The pretty blue color I painted my nails last night.
  • Catching up on some journaling.
  • Filling my upcoming weekend with plans, including a shopping trip with Natalie, a visit from E, and playing catch-up with Katie.
  • Going to see The Hangover Part II with my brother at the fancy new dine-in theater by us.