Friday, January 28, 2011

frosty friday.

I've been pretty absent from my little space here on the internet and it makes me sad. There isn't really any reason for it, except for the fact that I slipped back into my bad habit of staying up late, waking up late, and not having time to settle down and write.

And I mean, I've also had to deal with this:


Poor little Christmas lights, still up from December.


This snow pile is taller than the cars.


This snow pile is taller than me. Makes clearing the snow both a logical and physical challenge.

There's more snow on its way which, other than being utterly depressing, means that I have very few obligations outside of curling up in bed with a mug of tea and my laptop. My thoughts are all swirling about, although I'm having a hard time not writing post after post gushing about my relationship with E (there will be at least one, don't you worry).

So until Monday rolls around, enjoy your weekend and stay cozy!