Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ten on tuesday [vol. 15].

1. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Smoked Gouda and mozzarella. But really, I love most kinds because cheese is amazing. Fun fact: when I was younger, my brother and I would just melt a few slices of Kraft singles on a plate and eat them. Delicious. (And weird.)

2. Do you prefer fudge with or without nuts?
I don't like nuts of any kind in my baked goods or desserts. I'm just not a fan.

3. How do you feel about cats?
Love them! We had a cat growing up, so I'm a cat person. I love dogs too, but since I had a cat as a pet, I learned to love them more. Seriously, I've been volunteering for nearly eight years at a cat shelter, I think we can safely say I love felines. They're just very chill and relaxing.

4. Meg Ryan or Julia Roberts?
Julia Roberts. Something about Meg Ryan bothers me - couldn't say what. But I love Julia Roberts.

5. Do you wear a watch?
No. I tried for a while, but all the watches I bought broke, and in the same way: the hands would come loose and swing around. So I gave up.

6. What are a few of your favorite songs from the 90′s?
There are way too many. Anything by NSYNC, Britney Spears, and the Spice Girls, Rickey Martin's songs, and all those techno/club/dance songs that sounded similar.

7. Do you like scented candles?
Absolutely. Due to the layout of my house, all the scents of food cooking in the kitchen waft up into my room, so I almost always have a candle burning.

8. What do you like on your hamburger?
Cheese, ketchup, pickles, tomato, and mayo. Sometimes lettuce.

9. How often do you cut your fingernails?
Never, because I'm biting them all the time. As for my toenails, it's not consistent, just whenever I notice they're getting long.

10. Do you sleep in socks?
Yes and no. I put on socks before bed - usually knee socks - because I'm freezing before actually getting into bed. Sometimes they stay on, put sometimes I pull them off either before falling asleep or in the middle of the night.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by Roots and Rings.