Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ten on tuesday [vol. 10].

Crayons!
{via}

1. Do you color? If you do, is it with markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.?

Oh goodness, I love coloring but I haven't done it in such a long time. I'm definitely a crayon girl.

2. What’s the most organized part (or system) in your house?
My clothes are, far and away, the most organized part of my room. No, wait, I take that back - my DVDs are the most organized because they're in alphabetical order and I always make sure to put them back in order when I finish watching a movie. But my clothes are a close second. My closet is organized first by whether the clothes are casual or dressy, then by color, and my drawers are filled with neatly folded piles of tanks, tees, shorts and jeans.

3. What’s the most unorganized part (or system) in your house?
To be honest, there's nothing that unorganized in my room. Everything has its place. I guess I could say my bookshelf is slightly disorganized mainly because I have yet to perfect the balance between storage and display items.

4. If you had unlimited amounts of time and money, what museum would you want to see and why?
I'm going to make myself seem really uncultured and unintelligent, but I really don't have a specific museum I would love to see. I actually couldn't name more than one or two museums off the top of my head. If there's a dance-related museum somewhere, that would be my choice.

5. What is your favorite part of the fall season?
Pumpkin. Spice. Lattes. Or pumpkin spice anything, really. And scarves.

6. Did you dress up for Halloween?
Sure did, but I've already talked that to death.

7. Have you started Christmas shopping?
Yes, because there was a ridiculously amazing sale at Yankee Candle. I've also started brainstorming other gifts, though.

8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Sometimes. I can only crack a few of them on my own unless it's by accident, or if my brother is being mean and does it for me.

9. If you had to live in another city for a year (all expenses paid), which city would you choose?
Well, considering I live in a tiny town that nobody's heard of, I wouldn't mind living in any city. New York would be wonderful.

10. Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
Not necessarily ones that are exactly the same, but yes, I have dreams about the same things. The weirdest ones started after college where I dream that I'm back at school (which doesn't look like my real campus, but always looks the same in each of the dreams). It's always the very end of the semester, which I only know because there is a feeling of impending doom because there's one class that I apparently haven't attended at all and I have none of the work done. It's ridiculously stressful, up until I wake up and realize that I did, in fact, graduate already. I'm also always looking for my cousin's dorm room, since she goes to the same school I did.

Before that, I had dreams about being unprepared for dance events on the regular. Usually it was something like I didn't realize it was recital day and somehow showed up without any of my costumes. Clearly I like to stress myself out in my dreams.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by Roots and Rings.