Tuesday, March 9, 2010

tuesday tidbits.

Sorry to be MIA recently, but we're doing Big Remodeling Projects in the house and I am the sole laborer most of the time. My dad and brother's rooms are set to get new carpets installed next week, which means giving each a fresh coat of pain. Of course, fresh coats of paint were on hold until we cleaned the rooms (they're the two dirtiest in the house) and patched the holes in the walls. But! We're finally on to painting.

And because I'm exhausted from all that (and a ridiculous amount of time spent playing Text Twist with my friends), you get a bulleted list! Hurray!
  • Some of my friends and I have decided that AIM has officially died. Gchat and Facebook came along and everyone cleared out of AIM. This is evidenced by the fact that I just changed my profile for the first time in a year when that definitely used to be a weekly thing. Of course, the three of us are still using it, but boy is it lonely.
  • My brain is all a-buzz with boy things, none of which I can really elaborate on here. Some of it's bad, some of it's good-but-bad-because-I-can't-do-anything-about-it. But oh, is it thought consuming. Blargh.
  • Google Analytics is such a tease. It gives me just enough information to make me crazy, especially when there are multiple visits from New Jersey locations that are not my friends who read or any Jersey bloggers I'm aware of. So of course, I come to the (probably paranoid) conclusion that somehow, some IRL friends have found me and are lurking. But lurking is no fun! Delurk! I don't bite. Or at least fess up elsewhere, if commenting makes you itchy with anxiety.
  • Project Pull My Shit Together is... sorta going forward? I'm working out more, which is a step in the right direction. My eating is still terrible. I'm trying very hard to eat well this week because I have plans on Saturday night (me? out on a Saturday night?! I know, I'm as shocked as you are) and would like to not feel like crap. I guess that means I should lay off the Stouffers frozen french bread pizza.
  • And finally, the song that I've had on repeat for about a week now that's probably driving the rest of my family insane: