Thursday, February 25, 2010

random thoughts.

Some random thoughts today, because I can't form any of them into a full blog entry at the moment.
  • Getting lost in my blog archives is fun. Doing so and then realizing it's 6:30am at the end of it? Not so much.
  • My newest tactic in the battle with my cousin: a passive-aggressive, wistful tumblr entry. Which likely won't even work. She'll probably a) not notice or b) spew some "things change" nonsense at me.
  • My room is in desperate need of a cleaning and some tidying up here and there. All week, after dinner, I plan to get to it but have yet to do so.
  • I am such a lazy bum. Everything I want to start working on never happens because I'm daunted by the amount of work that needs to go into it. These projects include: crafting with the intent of starting an Etsy shop; learning to bake and decorate sugar cookies; meal planning and determining what foods are good/bad for me.
  • I'm really, truly done with the snow. We had rain all week and it was beautiful. Spring is on the horizon and I really don't have the patience to shovel more snow and deal with being snowed in again.
  • Since I'm stuck in my house most of the time these days, I've been brainstorming ways to make money from home. I haven't really come up with anything. This makes me sad.
And thus concludes the most exciting entry ever. I think I'll go watch ladies figure skating now.