Wednesday, February 24, 2010

housekeeping.

There's nothing like combating a cranky mood with a blog overhaul. After toying with Wordpress, I decided that I didn't really like it, so I committed to revamping what I've already got.

If you're reading in Google Reader, I seriously encourage you to click over if you haven't already. There's a fresh new layout (no more pink! ...okay, a little bit of pink), new buttons and graphics, and little goodies here and there. There are some important things to which I'd like to call your attention:
  • The Facebook button. You'll see that, on the right, I've added a button for Facebook. Anyone who's interested can feel free to friend me on there, but please just identify yourself if you choose to do so.
  • The e-mail button. It never occurred to me that my e-mail wasn't easily accessible, so now it is. You can send me any questions or comments you have, or just say hi!
  • Google friend connect. At the very bottom of the page, I added my followers via friend connect. Go ahead and add yourself to that if you'd like as well.
That's pretty much everything. I'll probably still be doing a bit of maintenance over the next few days and if anything major is added, I'll let you know.