Thursday, December 3, 2009

day two.

This is day two of the 24 Days of Christmas photo project.

I spent most of my day being lazy until I had to help The Boy prep for a medical school interview (crossing my fingers!). Already I was exhausted because I didn't sleep well last night, and going over interview questions ad nauseam just made me frustrated. I decided it was time to put on some light Christmas music and decorate my room.

Here are some of my smaller decorations strewn about the floor. I'm not happy with this photo because of the quality and also because I hate the fact that my bedroom is still carpeted. I feel like hardwood floors would've added something more to this picture.

2/24.

I haven't been keeping strictly to the "taking one photo per day" thing, but it's fun anyway. I'd rather take a bunch of good pictures when I'm in the mood to than take a crummy one because I feel pressured or rushed.

Oh, and for those who are wondering what camera I have, it's a Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS. And, of course, it's the pink version, but that really has no bearing on how it take pictures.