Sunday, December 13, 2009

annnnd i'm back!

Oh, hello there! I seem to have fallen off the face of the earth for the past few days.

In reality, I worked Thursday and Friday of last week, visited my aunt on Saturday, and today I woke up feeling sniffly so I did a lot of bumming around.

I don't have much to say, so instead, I'm bringing you photos for Days 10-13. Enjoy!

10/24.
Day 10 is the garland strung from the banister in the central part of my house.

11/24.
Day 11 is my Christmas tree! It's a fake, pre-lit, three-piece tree, but that's totally fine by me. This picture isn't anything special, but the glowing of the lights looked really pretty so I wanted to take a picture of it.

12/24.
Day 12 is a close up of the lights on the tree. I was toying around with manual mode because when I turned the flash off in automatic mode, the pictures all came out too dark. I like the clarity of this picture because I was having a hard time getting it to focus.

13/24.
Day 13 is a bouquet of fake poinsettias. At first I was thinking this picture was too dark, but then I noticed the reflection of the Christmas lights and really liked that aspect of it. I had more outtakes that I could've used, but this is the one I picked for today.