Friday, May 23, 2008

sick

Who gets sick on Memorial Day Weekend?? I mean really.

I woke up this morning worse off than yesterday. I just felt completely weak. My nose is stuffed up and I cannot stop sneezing. The problem yesterday was that I wasn't completely sure I was sick, or if it was just really terrible allergies. Now I'm 99% sure I've got a cold. Ew.

I don't really have time to be sick, quite frankly. I have a ton of house cleaning to do tomorrow in preparation for our family party on Sunday. On Sunday I need to do about a billion things - go to church, start prepping the food, and hit up Party City for balloons and last-minute decorations. Okay, so that's only three things. It just feels like a billion.

Then Monday I'm supposed to be hanging out with The Boy, and I seriously cannot afford to miss out on that. And Sick Cait does not equal Sexy Cait.

Hopefully I'll be able to get to bed super early tonight, after watching the Grey's finale that I missed yesterday. Any other advice on getting rid of this cold sooner than later would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

the glitter kid said...

I think I'm getting sick too and I have a big job interview on Wednesday that I have to be in tip top shape for. I would say rest and hydration are the most important, at least those are what usually help me the most.

Anonymous said...

Uh oh. I hope you feel better!