Thursday, April 17, 2008

ever-growing to-do list

I really shouldn't be blogging right now, considering it's way past Bedtime. Around midnight I started feeling groggy after reading more about XML and XBRL than I ever wanted to know (and that was just the first seventeen pages!). Despite being determined about going to bed, I proceeded to waste a ton of time talking to my roommates. And now it's an hour and a half later.

**

More progress is being made in my quest to stop biting my nails. I'm at the stage where they seem really long to me, but when I show them to others, they look at me and question my sanity. I also realized that usually this is my make-it-or-break-it point. The reason? They look abnormal to me, like they've grown too long and that it's time to bite them back down to size. So, I'm trying not to think about it that way and hopefully grow them to a normal length.

**

My feet look like they've lost the third world war against my shoe collection. First I made the mistake of wearing my cute adult-sized Jellies when I was showing my cousin around campus, which led the profuse bleeding from the back of my heels. Then today, it was warm enough for flip flops, but I unfortunately had to rush across campus for a meeting I was nearly late for only to leave there twenty minutes later and rush to another meeting. Bad idea, because now I have cuts on the front of my feet, too. But! I cheered myself up about the situation by buying Hello Kitty kids Band-Aids, which are super prosh.

**

Today's RHA (Residence Hall Association) meeting resulted in more projects for me to organize, because I definitely didn't have enough to do already. There's buying bagels and juice for next week's carnival, planning a pasta dinner for our 'Night Out,' and coming up with awards for everyone for our last meeting (which is in two weeks). Right. This gets added to the list I already have, which includes studying hardcore for my accounting final and, oh yeah, starting and completing my EconStat project. And getting an internship. Good.

**

Now that I've wasted another twenty minutes, which could've gone towards sleeping, I'm off to bed.

No comments: