Tuesday, January 22, 2008

To sum up my day...

Today was the day I got to move back in to my wonderful home away from home - my townhouse here at school. Basically, the day consisted of me waking up around 1:30pm, packing up the rest of my belongings, driving down here, and unpacking this monstrosity:


Oddly enough, it actually didn't take me that long. Then Melissa, Natalie and I went food shopping, where we debated bringing a cart in with us (we decided that we should), then proceeded to fill it to the top. Yup.

I'm so glad to be back. This is the first year that I'm truly happy to be at school. I just hope my energy will continue for the rest of the semester, because I'm really going to need it.

Now it's time for bed, because New and Improved Cait™ is going to get enough sleep in addition to getting amazing grades, eating healthy, and exercising.

1 comment:

BurningSky said...

I miss that townhouse..:-/

Hope you guys are having fun at TCNJ..:-)