Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Blog Housekeeping.

It has come to my attention that I haven't blogged since Google Reader died (yes, died, and I'm still in mourning thank you very much). Because of that, I don't exactly know if anyone saw I was back to blogging.

That, or, well... my readership is all gone. Which is also a possibility.

Just in case, here is a self-important post on how to stay in touch with me!

To subscribe to this blog...

  • On Bloglovin', my new blog reader of choice, you can follow me by clicking right here.
  • To subscribe to my RSS anywhere else (I think? Technology is hard, guys), click here.
  • Want me in your inbox (TWSS)? Check out my sidebar for a spot to sign up for e-mails.
  • Need the direct URL for some reason? It's findingherbalance.com, despite my blog being named a bit differently.
To find me elsewhere...
I also have pretty turquoise buttons in my side bar in case you forget to add me now and come back later frantically searching for me on different social media sites. (I warned you this would be self-important.)

See you around!