Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Guess who's back?

Back again?

Cait is back.

... nope, not gonna keep singing.

(Tell a friend.)

OKAY it's out of my system now.

Life has been totally crazy-pants since you've last heard from me. I was doing Passion Power with Ashley, then I was working on the Willpower Council, which I totally have to go back and work on all over again because of all the awesomeness there. Then, I WENT TO VEGAS (no big deal).

My return from Vegas was the biggest smack of reality ever: three weeks of having a doubled workload. My first week back, I covered for the receptionist. Then? My manager had surgery and has been out for two weeks so I've been doing her job in addition to mine and... well, it's not going well. I'm barely keeping my head above water. In between all of that nonsense, I also helped plan and prep for my cousin's graduation party and prepare an epic, tear-jerking speech for her, which used up all of my creativity.

However, despite all the madness, I'm suddenly bursting with all of the feelings and all of the blog post ideas, so I'm back! I'll be back to regularly-scheduled posting (which means, whenever the hell I feel like it, but hopefully at least twice a week) so you can all breathe a sigh of relief. Because you were all holding your breath, right?

:)