Thursday, December 6, 2012

Wine and Love.

Created by Nora, hosted by Suki!

Filling my wine glass...

  • This week has been killing me. For some reason, all of my monthly tasks seem to be piling up on top of projects which have been assigned to me. I've spent every minute of every day doing work this week, which is rare. Plus, I didn't get my normal "catch up" sleep this past weekend, so I'm dragging ass on top of it all.
  • We are delayed in putting up the majority of our Christmas decorations because of my brother's cats. I don't think I ever shared the story here, but basically:  my brother moved out into an unlivable condo and moved back home within two weeks, but not before adopting two cats. So, yeah. They're not kittens, but they're still young and rambunctious, so I'm not allowed to decorate until the 15th when my brother moves back out.
  • I have woken up in the middle of the night every day this week. I don't know if it's the cats tumbling around my brother's room (where they're "locked up" every night) or what, but it's annoying.
Filling my heart...
  • A really, really, really great weekend with Erik last weekend, which will get it's own separate post (hopefully tomorrow!).
  • Christmas music, decorations, lights, shopping, etc. I so love this time of year.
  • Making plans with my friends and Erik to do fun, holiday-themed things like see the Rockettes and The Nutcracker (!!!).
  • Warm weather, surprisingly. As much as I want to complain that it's interfering with the whole weather-outside-is-frightful feeling of Christmas, it felt pretty great to go out for lunch without a coat for a few days.
What's on your wine and love list this week?