Monday, August 27, 2012

No Mo' Mojo.

Confession: I've lost my blogging mojo.

The problem can be explained with the phrase, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Except, I'm using it a bit differently here.

Work is a drag. I don't hate it anymore and I know I can stay there if I must, but even I am getting tired of hearing myself complain. My weekends, while fun and exciting, are too mundane to write about for the most part. This is when it becomes painfully obvious that I'm not looking to ever be a writer because I can't craft an entertaining story out of my weekend activities nor pay enough attention to find a funny moment to blog about.

On top of that, I don't give myself any time to think anymore. If I do, I pretty much mentally collapse into a puddle of Sadness and Despair. Thus, no insightful posts about how I'm feeling or what I'm thinking.

There you have it. I'm stuck (in so, so many more ways than I can explain). I don't want to stop blogging or shut this place down, but I can't promise much. I think I'll give once-a-week posts a shot... we'll see.