Friday, May 11, 2012

Five Things.

Five Things is a series to recap five things that happened in my week.

Five things... I've been meaning to blog about!
  1. My job is going well. I'm getting used the schedule, the workload, and the atmosphere of my office. However, my health isn't adjusting as well. I am always tired, even if I get 9 hours of sleep. I'm too anxious to eat much during the day and I'm terrible at drinking enough water, so my body is really unhappy. I don't know what to do.
  2. The professional photos are back from Natalie's wedding! Here's a sneak peak. (If you're friends with me on Facebook, you can see a few more!)

  3. Erik's done with classes and work. This makes me sad because now he's back home, which is further away than school was.
  4. I'm trying to find a good graduation gift for Erik, but cannot come up with a single good idea. My original plan was to find a Groupon/LivingSocial deal for a hotel room in AC or somewhere at the shore, but no such luck.
  5. The two books I'm reading this month for my book clubs (Stratejoy and #twookclub) came in the mail this week, and I'm hoping to read Insurgent soon after. I love that I have books lined up to read!
How was your week, friends? What have you been up to? I feel so busy and out of touch - fill me in!