Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wine and Love [Vol. 21].

hosted by Nora!

Filling my wine glass...
  • On Tuesday I woke up to find that I had come down with a cold. I stayed over Erik's house this past weekend and his grandmother had been sick, so I'm assuming that's where I caught it. Erik's sick, too. Luckily Tuesday was the worst day, with a sore throat and sinus headache. As long as I take medicine, I feel pretty good.
Filling my heart...
  • More gorgeous weather! It feels like we're smack-dab in the middle of spring already, when it's only just begun.
  • With one month left until Natalie's wedding (!!!), all of the little details are coming together, like arranging hair appointments and getting details for the rehearsal dinner. I'm so excited!
  • Erik's on spring break this week, and although he still has to work at his internship during the day, there are more opportunities to hang out. He came over for dinner on Tuesday and we're gonna hang out again tonight or tomorrow (in addition to the weekend).
  • Hunger Games!!! I haven't made official plans with anyone yet, but I can't wait to go see it.