- Spoke up about my anxiety at the dentist so that they didn't keep me in the chair for more than an hour (even though I ended up having my appointment canceled due to a mix-up).
- Bought something risque at Spencer's for Valentine's Day. Nothing too crazy, but enough to make me a teensy bit uncomfortable at the check-out counter.
- Made a 30 Before 30 list and published it (which means now I actually have to stick to it).
- Commented on this post by Nicole, which is a makeshift resource party. In the comments, everyone listed one or two big goals they had this year and anyone who could help responded.
- Told Erik that we need to have a discussion about something that's been bugging me.
What have you done this week (or recently) that was out of your comfort zone?