Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday [Vol. 41].

1. What is your favorite month?
This is such a difficult question. I used to say May or June because it was when school was let out and summer began. Then I picked September once because I love autumn. Now that I actually think about it, it's a tie between July and December. July is smack-dab in the middle of summer and is generally pretty awesome. December is not only host to Christmas Day, but also all the anticipation and excitement leading up to Christmas and then to the new year.

2. What is the best candy to get while trick or treating?
The kinds you don't normally eat. I mean, I love me some Skittles and Kit-Kat bars, but the best candy was always the random stuff I either had never had or only rarely had.

3. What kind of pen do you use?
Bic Round Stic Grip, with a fine tip and almost always in black. They're the cheap ones you buy by the dozen. We have them all over the house.

4. You go to a new Italian restaurant, what is your go-to order?
Chicken Caesar salad, if I'm being honest. I can't eat a lot in one sitting, so I'm always hesitant to get a pasta dish because I know I'll fill up quickly. I also don't go to a lot of Italian restaurants (I usually just go to chain places) so I don't have a go-to specifically for that. But, if I was being ambitious, I'd say penne a la vodka or spaghetti with marinara.

5. If you could choose to have any celebrity’s hair, who’s would you choose?
I don't really know, actually. I don't pay attention to celebrities enough to have specific hair-envy choices.

6. What’s your favorite board game?
Life! It's the best.

7. Do you know how to play poker?
Nope. I keep meaning to learn but I never do.

8. What do you think about Old Navy commercials?
They make me want to hurt somebody. Their old commercials were fine. The mannequins were tolerable. The nonsensical songs about clothing? No bueno. And they keep getting worse!

9. What hurts worse- a stubbed toe or a paper cut?
Paper cut, because it lasts longer. For me, a stubbed toe hurts really badly right away, but eventually goes away unless you bump it. A paper cut stings pretty often until it heals, especially if you forget about it and come in contact with something that irritates it.

10. What’s your favorite kind of pie?
Pumpkin! Followed closely by Key Lime.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by the wonderful Chelsea of Roots and Rings.