Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Recap + BEDS Day 19.

This weekend was really wonderful. I ended up spending the majority of my time with E after we decided last-minute to hang out and watch a movie on Friday night. We already had plans to spend Saturday and Sunday together, so it was fun to have a whole weekend together.

There were several games of Mario Party (in which I won once and lost horribly once), a free Neon Trees concert at the local music festival, walking around hand-in-hand weighing our options for greasy overpriced fair food (we went with a cheesesteak, hot pretzel, funnel cake, and fried Oreos between the two of us), lounging around in bed all Sunday morning, and fulfilling the Taco Bell craving I had by getting it for lunch.

And now, time for a BEDS prompt since I need a little ego boost anyway and this topic definitely does that.

Day 19 → A talent of yours

It's your lucky day, because I'm going to share a few with you - four to be exact.

First is baking. I'm not the greatest at cooking, but I have yet to have a truly epic baking fail.


Second is dancing. The following video is from a few years ago when I danced solo in a shopping mall for a charity event.




Finally, I'm particularly good at picking out good gifts and finding the positive in any situation. I talked about these a bit more during VEDA: