Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall Television.

A side effect of having homebody parents has been that I love watching television. My mom is always watching something and recording at least one other show on any given night, so it's easy to curl up on the couch and join her. That means that when fall comes around, I get so excited because it means the premieres and returns of so many awesome shows. Here's a quick look at what I'll be watching this season!

On Mondays, I plan on watching The Sing-Off and hope to watch until it ends, but I might get bored of it. However, I will watch Castle every single week -- not only is it hilarious, but last season's finale was so crazy and emotional that I can't wait to see what happens next.


Tuesdays bring Glee, which is a total given. This is one of the shows on my 'must watch' list. I'll also be checking out New Girl because it looks absolutely fantastic and Zooey Deschanel is adorable.

For Wednesdays, another one of my 'must watch' shows is Modern Family, which E and I have been watching together (we finally caught up on the rest of Season 2 today). It's so, so funny and I've just fallen in love with all of the characters. We'll also be watching Up All Night, which premiered this past Wednesday and was decently funny.

Thursdays are a bit up in the air. I love all the comedies on - Big Bang Theory, Community, and Parks & Rec, in particular - but I don't know if I'll be dedicated enough. I'm also torn between Person of Interest and Bones, because I've been watching Bones on and off for a while but Person of Interest looks really awesome.

And that's it! Anyone else out there a TV addict like me? What are you watching this season? (Also, if you are a fan of any of the shows that aren't new this season and want to chat about them, let me know! I love talking about TV.)