Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ten on Tuesday [Vol. 35].



{}




1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?

I don't have one. I buy whichever ones look and feel the best from a variety of stores, usually Target and Payless.

2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
Hm.. I can't really remember. Probably first or second grade? Maybe?

3. How do you feel about freckles?
I don't feel particularly strong about them either way. I like them, I guess.

4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
Two. Just English and Spanish. I used to know it in Japanese, but 1) I forgot and 2) I then heard we were doing it wrong.

5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
Mint chocolate chip or birthday cake.

6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
Both! I took gymnastics for about two years and wasn't that good because I was too tall, which made it difficult to do tumbling, and had weak arms. I was best at balance beam because I had strong legs and a strong sense of balance. As for ballet, I took that for... three years as a kid, two as a teen. But I also took fifteen years' worth of other dances classes (jazz, tap, hip hop, lyrical).

7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Didn't we just have this question? It's too hard to pick, I love all of them. Maybe Snuffleupagus is my favorite.

8. What’s your bedtime?
This falls under my "I don't talk about my sleeping habits" category.

9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
Yes! My claddagh ring (which I feel naked without) and a red-string bracelet that has a small heart charm.

10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
My mom. Sometimes I'll do it. If I'm with E, I make him do it even though we both hate bugs equally.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by the wonderful Chelsea of Roots and Rings.