Tuesday, August 2, 2011

ten on tuesday [vol. 35].

1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
I don't usually go through a lot of clothes, so I only do my laundry every week and a half and it's always just one load.

2. What kind of detergent do you use?
Whatever my mom has in the basement, really. I don't pay much attention to what it is.

3. Do you use fabric softener?
Yes, because a lot of my clothes are air dry and I think they feel nicer with fabric softener added in.

4. Do you use dryer sheets?
Yup.

5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
As of right now, I don't have any clothes that need ironing on a regular basis. If I do, I do them myself.

6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
To be honest, I don't even know the difference.

7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
All at once. My mom only separates whites from the rest, so she taught me to do everything in one load.

8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
I only do my own and I don't separate it.

9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
There is very little rhyme or reason to how I decided what to put in my closet and what's in my dresser drawers. My closet is almost exclusively shirts and dresses - casual shirts on one side, dressy shirts/pants and dresses on the other. In my dressers, I have my "basics" - tank tops, cheer shorts, tube tops, tees - and all of my non-dressy pants.

10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
All plastic. They're mismatched, but I much prefer plastic to any other kind.

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by the wonderful Chelsea of Roots and Rings.