Friday, July 22, 2011

movin' on up!

So, after three and a half years of blogging with a blogspot-dot-com URL, I finally put on my big girl panties and bought a custom URL. After hemming and hawing, I stuck with Blogger (because WordPress scared me too much). Presenting, my Taking This Blog Seriously URL:

http://www.findingherbalance.com

As far as I know, if you're subscribed in a reader, this changes nothing since I bought the domain via Blogger. However, if you've been visiting me by using my blogspot-dot-com URL (or searching some variation of princess and cait and blogspot), you can start using this instead, since it's hopefully a bit easier to remember.

Unfortunately, findingmybalance.com was already taken, and I'm still not sure if I'll officially change the name of the blog so as not to confuse people. Thoughts?

Happy Friday!