Friday, April 22, 2011

grace in small things.

  • every single moment I spent with my boyfriend over the weekend
  • deciding on an outfit for Easter
  • lunch with my Lady Lumps
  • lots of beautiful weather
  • Beyonce's newest song

  • being Natalie's bridesmaid dress model and helping her pick styles and a color
  • finally seeing Toy Story 3 (definitely cried) and Easy A (such a good movie!)
  • trips to Starbucks
  • finally admitting I'm head-over-heels in love
  • snail mail
  • feeling optimistic, energized, content, loved, cared about... and just plain happy
This week was such a good one and this weekend is going to be the icing on the cake. Happy Easter weekend for all those who celebrate! Eat lots of Cadbury eggs and Peeps, or whatever else you like instead. (There's a purple bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs with my name on it, waiting to be devoured on Sunday.)