Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ten on tuesday [vol. 20].


{via}

1. What type of cell phone do you have and how would you rate it?

I have a (purple!) Motorola W755. It's a pretty good phone, though the battery life is so-so. For what I need it for - making calls and texting - it's about and 7 out of 10.

2. What has been your most serious injury?
The concussion I got in first grade. I was jump roping with my backpack (please don't ask me why) at the end of the school day when I tripped and slammed my face into the linoleum tile. Yeah, ouch.

3. What is one movie you hate and why?
Smart People. It was so stupid, not remotely funny, and just... ugh. I watched it with my high school friends because we were nicknamed "the smart table" at lunch, so we thought it would be clever to watch the movie. It was definitely the only movie I've seen all the way through that I absolutely could not like.

4. How many email addresses do you have?
Three that I actively use. I've got one for personal stuff, one for shopping (that used to be my blog e-mail account), and a new blog-related account (add me! caitfindsbalance [at] gmail [dot] com). I also still have my college e-mail account and old personal account with Yahoo, but anything that is sent to those gets forwarded.

5. What website do you waste the most time on?
Face-freaking-BOOK.

6. Which mexican restaurant makes the best salsa?
I'm not really picky with my salsa, nor do eat at mexican restaurants enough to really have enough experience to pick a favorite.

7. What is your dream car?
I don't have one, honestly. Cars aren't my thing. As long as it drives well, I can get cool features that I want, and a pretty color, I'm good.

8. If you could spend up to $100 with no strings or restrictions or guilt, what would you buy?
Without giving it any thought (like I probably should), I'd go buy these pink sparkle TOMS. Because seriously, those shoes were made for me.

9. What is your favorite board game?
The Game of Life. Best board game ever.

10. How often do you change your hairstyle?
Not often at all. The only "change" I make on a regular basis is cutting it shorter, which usually isn't too much of a difference. However, when I cut my hair last week, it was a couple of inches shorter than I intended. The last time I got it drastically cut was in sophomore year of college, and before that it was putting in highlights in sophomore year of high school. So... every four or five years, I guess?

These questions are a part of Ten on Tuesday which is run by Roots and Rings.