Thursday, March 10, 2011

A-ll 'B-out C-ait


{via}

I stole this lovely little survey from Nora, one of my newest blog friends. Check out her blog if you haven't already!

Age: 24

Bed size: Full. Plenty of room for me sprawl out and just big enough to share.

Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathroom sink.

Dogs: I've never owned any, but I love them (although, I'm definitely more of a cat person).

Essential start to your day: Upbeat music.

Favorite color: Pink!

Gold or silver: Either is fine with me, but I guess I prefer silver (or white gold).

Height: 5’7"

Instruments you play(ed): Piano and flute. Piano lasted a few years and I'm still able to read sheet music and play (not well, but I can). Flute was for two years and I don't think I remember the finger positions for the notes anymore.

Job title: I... don't actually have one. Our "office" is a teeny tiny division, so everything is informal. When I have to label myself, it's Office Assistant.

Kids: Nope. I want them someday, though! Probably two, maaaaybe three, tops.

Live: New Jersey.

Mom’s name: Joan.

Nicknames: A lot. Popular ones include Cait (obviously), Tink, Kit Kat Cait, Catsy, Gladys (don't ask), and Cait-fish.

Overnight hospital stays: Only once. When I was four years old, I came down with the stomach flu and got dehydrated because I didn't want to drink anything.

Pet peeve: Long-winded stories that include unnecessary details. People who chew with their mouths open. Unsolicited advice. Micromanaging.

Quote from a movie: Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)

Righty or Lefty: Righty.

Siblings: My brother, who's two years younger than me.

Time you wake up: I am ashamed to answer this question, so I'll just skip it.

Underwear: I'm obsessed with cute underwear, especially from Victoria's Secret.

Vegetables you don’t like: Beets. Brussel sprouts.

What makes you run late: Sleeping too late, not budgeting enough time to get ready, or forgetting something.

X-Rays you’ve had: I think just my head when I got my concussion in first grade.

Yummy food you make: Penne vodka, spinach dip, spinach-artichoke dip, and a variety of baked goods. My arsenal of "signature" meals is still in its infancy stages.

Zoo animal favorite: I've never really given it much thought, actually. Giraffes are pretty awesome, I guess.